Section VI continued: Animation: Text Animation
Another aspect of animation in Flash is text animation. Text animation is far more than just making text move around on the stage. text animation provides the user limitless opportunities to create extremely vivid and exiting animation.
Learning objectives for this section
- Create simple text for motion tween animation.
- Recognize when text needs to be broken apart before creating an animation.
- Learn to break text apart by using this option in the main menu.
- Distribute all letters in different layer by using the “distribute to layers” option in the main menu.
- Create each letter into symbols.
- Learn to minimize file size by eliminating repeated objects in the library, thereby forcing the user to create instances instead.
- Learn to animate several letters in a text for an explosion effect.